Co-head professor of Engineering Design and Management program (MINES ParisTech Option in the Engineering curriculum)
Co-head professor of MTI Master (joint-degree partnership Paris Dauphine University, INSTN and MINES ParisTech). More information at master-mti.fr/
Member of the editorial board of Presses des Mines.
Principaux intérêts de recherche
- Value management of Innovative Design strategies (R&D economics tools and methods adapted to innovation, Commitment building of internal stakeholders on innovation projects value)
- Organizational capability for innovation (new managerial roles, processes and organizations)
- Applications and practices of innovative design (design rules of C-K formalisms, KCP method)
- Coordinator of the axis “Engineering and Governance of Innovative Design” of the Chair ‘Design Theory and Methods for Innovation’
- Coordinator of the research team « Design & Logistics » of the Center for Management Science
Récompenses, conférences invitées
- Prix de thèse de l’Andèse 2016 pour Milena Klasing Chen,
- Sophie Hooge and Laura Le Du – Finalists for Tudor Rickards & Susan Moger Best Paper Award for the best paper published in CIM in 2016.
Finalist Paper : Collaborative Organizations for Innovation: A Focus on the Management of Sociotechnical Imaginaries to Stimulate Industrial Ecosystems, (Creativity and Innovation Management, September 2016, Vol 25(3)).
- Sophie Hooge and Cédric Dalmasso, were awarded the « PMI Project Management Journal 2016 Paper of the Year Award during the EURAM conference at Paris-Créteil University in June, for their article « Breakthrough R&D Stakeholders: The Challenges of Legitimacy in Highly Uncertain Projects » published in PMJ Vol. 46 (6). The paper studies the management of internal R&D stakeholders and their involvement dynamics in breakthrough R&D projects. The PMI-PMJ award recognizes the significance of academic research in and the importance of refereed journal articles to the creation and dissemination of knowledge in the field of project management. Access to the article: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pmj.21554/abstract
- Introduction to design theory, methods and organizations
- Design of Product and Innovation(Engineering students of Mines ParisTech, Chimie ParisTech and Physique-Chime ParisTech, DICI Master of Strate college and professional training curricula) – Last week of November each year.
- Design, Research and Innovation (ParisTech Doctoral training and professional training curricula) – Third week of March each year.
- Engineering Design and Management of Innovation(Major of the engineering curricula of Mines ParisTech)
- Advanced course on the applications and practices of Innovative design (Master Management of Technologies and Innovation (MTI) /Master PIC, Ecole Polytechnique).
- Coordinator of the MOOC : Concevoir pour Innover – introduction à la théorie C-K